ComptoxAI: A modern toolkit for AI research in computational toxicology
Stay tuned while we finish building this site!
In the meantime, check out our code repository on GitHub: github.com/JDRomano2/comptox_ai.
- A graph database for storing and retrieving data used in computational toxicology research (implemented in Neo4j)
- Algorithms for analyzing the structure of data stored in the graph database
- A full-featured OWL ontology for computational toxicology (which is used to structure and query the graph database)
- This website, which includes a blog and showcase of research resulting from ComptoxAI
- (Coming soon:) A gallery of machine learning models for making scientific discovery from ComptoxAI data